Sign up NOW and profit by the services and benefits of the American Bashkir Curly Horse Registry, the oldest Curly Horse Registry with more than 5,600 registered Curly Horses worldwide:
1) PERSONAL SUPPORT: A District Representative is at your service and happy to assist you regarding any question about the Curly Horse Registration and anything else you might be interested in about the Curly Horse. Find your District Rep here: http://www.abcregistry.org/#/board-members/4553897714
2) REGISTRY SERVICES: Expect all Horse Registry Services at ABCR like issuing Pedigree Certificates, DNA sampling, Horse transfers, Re-issue of missing paperwork, assistance with DNA research, Coefficients of Inbreeding and Pedigree Quality and many others. Thanks to our high-functional database, we have all kind of Curly Horse information at a fingertip, which makes ABCR the first choice partner for research on the Curly Horse.
3) PREFERRED MEMBER RATES: Benefit from discounts on ABCR services for members that can quickly return the cost of a membership. Find details about our services and related fees here: http://www.abcregistry.org/#/fees/4582021615
4) FREE ONLINE RESOURCES: Have access to a Member Area online with great resources like historical and full searchable studbooks, latest research results and many more.
5) FREE SEARCHABLE ONLINE STUDBOOK: ABCR provides the studbook with more than 5,600 entries online. You can surf the fully linked pedigrees with pictures, explore full and half siblings, see the offspring and have a look at reverse and vertical pedigrees.
6) ONLINE ACCESS TO HORSE FILES: Members have free read-access to the files of their ABCR horses in the ABCR cloud. ll you need is a Google eMail account and a proof of ownership. Send your request or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) BREEDER SERVICES: As a breeder, you are listed on the ABCR webpage. With nearly 250.000 visitors our webpage is a great marketing platform worldwide! Get also FREE SUPPORT calculating the Coefficient of Inbreeding (COI) and Pedigree Quality of their existing ABCR horses or planned offspring. If required, ABCR supports breeders also FOR FREE with DNA comparisons against all registered ABCR horses.
8) PUBLICATIONS: Subscription to the Equine Journal within the US every month, with the latest ABCR news in it and many more interesting information from the world of horses. Get FREE ADS outside the US on our website. An electronic version of the Equine Journal is available online for you on our Website: http://www.abcregistry.org/#/curly-cues/4553752849
9) PROGRAMS: Get involved and sign up for the annual ABCR HIGH POINTS AWARDS. No matter if you prefer to show your Curly Horses on shows or trail riding, we have programs for everyone!
10) ORGANIZATION: Eligibility to vote in ABCR elections or serve on an ABCR committee
11) MEETINGS: ABCR provides an annual meeting (ABCR convention) for the membership every year at different places all over the world. Meet fellow members personally, chat about Curly Horses and have a good time! This year’s convention will be held in Kentucky: https://www.facebook.com/events/234374773390861/?fref=ts
12) FUN: Last but not least, be part of a big, helpful and happy community of Curly Horse addicted people worldwide and have fun! Join your adventures with your Curly Horse with us!
JOIN ABCR NOW
(full year, starting from payment date):
$ 35.00 – regular member
$ 70.00 – combined member/breeder